Easy Guide to Install a Theme on WordPress
It’s sometimes not easy for WordPress beginners to get, install a fresh theme on the popular content management system WordPress. We decided to take this situation very seriously to support WordPress newbie’s and bloggers for updating and installing a theme on WordPress.
We set an easy guide to exhibit the perfect demonstration with screen shots.
- Access Your WordPress Dashboard through log-in.
- Click on the option called “Appearance” from left-hand side menus.
- It will bring your theme panel, where you could see multiple existing themes already in a WordPress.
- Click on the option “Add New Theme”.
- It will bring you the list of Featured themes, where you can check with theme details and the live Preview. All you need to do just click on the button “Preview”.
- In case if you want to browse some more themes then you could search for it from search box.
- You could have themes based on pre-define filters such as featured, popular, latest, and favorites.
- There are other massive Themes filter options such as Themes by layout, features, colors, columns, etc.
- Once you choose the perfect theme for your WordPress website, then hit the button called “Install”.
- A final move, once you complete with installation then hit the button called “Active”.
- That’s it, you are done.
Note: In case, you want to update a theme then follow the same steps and choose the different theme and process for install and activation.
Other WordPress Related Resource to Have Better Experience!